Seaside Inn & Suites is a Pet Friendly Hotel
Let your four-legged friend get in on the fun and bring him or her along on your next beachside adventure. Designed to make you feel right at home, our pet-friendly hotel in Clearwater Beach, knows that a family vacation is not complete when there's a member missing. With a pet charge of $50 per pet, per night, furry friends, of 30 pounds and under, can experience the comfort and convenience of our guestrooms, all just a tennis-ball's throw away from the beach!
Of course, we have a few rules that pet owners must follow so that all guests have a relaxing experience at the hotel. Those include:
- There is a mandatory $50 fee per pet, per night.
- Maximum of two pets per room. Room type and location restrictions may apply.
- Failure to notify the front desk staff of any pets will result in a $100 fee.
- Our furry friends should NOT be left alone in the room — failure to comply will result in a fee of $100 per incident, if any noise complaints are received. Our Front Desk is more than happy to suggest pet watching services.
- Pet(s) are not allowed in the Pool Area.
- Any damage to your room caused by your pet will be your full financial responsibility and you will be charged at the discretion of management.
- When outdoors, we ask that you please keep your pet on a leash. We request that you clean up after your pet.
Please note that certified service animals are not subject to the policies and restrictions listed above. If you are traveling with a service animal, please provide service certification upon check-in so that no charges are incurred.